WE WON!!!!!!

I'm so excited... my heart has been racing and we won!!!! I only wish I could be in Florida with my Dad and brother for the celebration, since my hubby doesn't really care... I still have a Gold and Black pennant from when the Steelers won their first, I was born in '74 and the Steelers won the Superbowl... I can only assume it was a very good year for my dad! :)

I don't know that I'll be able to sleep well, but I'm heading to bed.

4 comments:

BULLSEYE said...

I'm a Florida native and I'm happy for ya. Go Steelers!

cityman05 said...

I was born in 74, too. I didn't know they won that year. That's pretty interesting.

Cool blog!

Barbara said...

I should have clarified a bit, they won in January 1975, for the 1974 season. The seasons they won for were '74, '75, '78 and '79. And now again for the '05 season!

And thank you for the compliment!

Barbara said...

Sorry dahling!!! I've been swamped! I swear, this summer I'll be posting lots compared to tax season... I don't even do taxes but it affects me in a circumstantial way... Everyone else is busy and so I do a lot of hurry-up-and-wait stuff this time of year.