I love them too! However I over use them and well, frankly I never follow the proper rules of punctuation. I guess I just figure that if I am going to make lots of spelling mistakes due to my dyslexia...why not add to it by decoration my sentences with puctuation marks where they look the pretty. I make english teachers cry.
*waves to netter* Who needs proper punctuation? Actually I have developed a bad habit of ending my sentences with three of anything, thanks to wonderful ellipsis. And often have to go back and reduce them to one.
Since ??? often seems as though I'm incredulous, and !!! seems far too excited.
Well, I'm dyslexic so at this point in life, I'm not being graded on spelling or punctuation...so who cares! As long as people can figure out the point that I am trying to make, I'm happy. Oh and I am happy, so happy that my sister told me once that I was so jolly that I make her sick. Lovely, huh.
4 comments:
I love them too! However I over use them and well, frankly I never follow the proper rules of punctuation. I guess I just figure that if I am going to make lots of spelling mistakes due to my dyslexia...why not add to it by decoration my sentences with puctuation marks where they look the pretty. I make english teachers cry.
*waves to netter*
Who needs proper punctuation?
Actually I have developed a bad habit of ending my sentences with three of anything, thanks to wonderful ellipsis. And often have to go back and reduce them to one.
Since ??? often seems as though I'm incredulous, and !!! seems far too excited.
Sowwy, somehow I missed publishing it :( I almost always have to edit my posts due to my three punctuation marks... ;)
Well, I'm dyslexic so at this point in life, I'm not being graded on spelling or punctuation...so who cares! As long as people can figure out the point that I am trying to make, I'm happy. Oh and I am happy, so happy that my sister told me once that I was so jolly that I make her sick. Lovely, huh.
Post a Comment