Hockey...

Hockey season is almost over... *cries* It really does make the winters a bit more tolerable up here.

The NCAA Men’s Hockey West Regionals are a little over a month away (March 24th and 25th) for which I have tickets, 4th row... Woohoo!!!

I was going through the NCAA stats and my fave, #7 TJ Oshie, is tied for #2 under the Game Winning Goals stats!!! He's also up there for Power Play Goals... Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Should be fun...

At least you have kids, that gives you stuff to do during the winter doesn't it? making snow angels, snowmen, sledding and the like?

Barbara said...

Okies, so lots of hot cocoa and fireside story time I guess... Actually that sounds good right now ;)

Barbara said...

hmmmm favorite winter drinks:
Hot Apple Cider
Hot Buttered Rum
Hot Cocoa with Irish Cream

I don't drink tea often, when I do I prefer Earl Grey or Green Tea with a little honey...