Well, I went to get my hair trimmed last night and pick a new style to grow it into. So, basically, I went with the thought of growing it out long again. Alas, I went and sat down with the hairstyle book and wasn't really finding anything that stood out. There were sooooo many cute short styles though... Sooooo, off with my hair...
Apparently it was a drastic decision, because I had people stopping in all day today to see my new 'do. Granted they all said it was cute or pretty, etc... but it felt weird knowing that it was being talked about.
Ah well, it's short, easier to maintain and bonus, Paul even likes it! And he usually prefers long, curly hair.
3 comments:
Thanks!
It's naturally wavy... The curl shows up pretty decently with just a little product and scrunching. I usually keep it long to avoid the wave, then give it a good blow out to straighten it a bit... but I wanted something different. I've gotten used to it... and I can easily grow it out again when I want to.
smile???? pshaw... what smile?
*laugh* actually I took that pic myself in the mirror... trying to get the side so you could see the cut better... wasn't really concentrating on smiling ;)
I think your hair cut is really cute. I do the same thing, I wait until my hair grows very long and then chop it off. I get sick of it short, then I grow it out, then I get sick of it long, its a viscous cycle. I actually need a haircut now. I'll just do what I always do. Cut my bangs myself so I can get by for another couple weeks without going to the hairdresser. I don't know why I don't like going there. I always like my hair when they are done with it. I'm strange, I guess. I just love it when they ask me who cut my bangs....lol, I must do it wrong, but they look good to me.
Post a Comment