When I was younger I thought I was going to grow up to be a superhero...
I had ear infections when I was a baby, and because of them occassionally I would hear a ringing in my ears when I got a bit older...
I thought it was my Spidey-Sense... and that as I grew up I would be able to swing around on a web... I was thrilled with the prospect...
We moved a lot when I was younger... When we actually moved to a city that didn't have Spiderman in the comics I begged my parents to subscribe to a "real" newspaper that actually carried Spiderman... They never relented...
I was scarred for life... can you tell?
oooops there goes my SpideySense gotta run...
For those not familiar, Heroes is a show on NBC and Spiderman is a Marvel comic written by Stan Lee.
5 comments:
Bossy was never too enamored of super heroes. Too much superness. And flying around.
I thought I was born into this world to be the special assistant to batman and robin. Seriously.
The superness is the point though... I figure it has to take some kind of superpower to smile throughout an entire workout... Maybe that was her secret... But then the superness would just be annoying and make people want to wipe the smug smile off your face...
Special Assistant to Batman and Robin would have to have some sweet benefits... I always thought it'd be cool to have one of their utility belts.
Life was always exciting when I thought I was going to grow up to be Spiderwoman or whatever... I'd even tell people that asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up "super hero"
How do you know you aren't a superhero?
I kinda figured I wasn't when the webs never shot from my wrists. But you never know. I promise to let you know if I wake up tomorrow hovering or something.
Post a Comment