Did I tell you we had to paint over the red in our living room? A suggestion from the realtor and I agree because not everyone's too keen on having a red living room but I am going INSANE trying to live peacefully with white walls!!!The bathroom looks awesome, btw!
I'm sure when we eventually sell we'll have to repaint it builder beige... Along with the master bathroom and the nursery... Thanks... I love it... We're doing the final touches this weekend, so it's ready for the party next weekend.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Did I tell you we had to paint over the red in our living room? A suggestion from the realtor and I agree because not everyone's too keen on having a red living room but I am going INSANE trying to live peacefully with white walls!!!
The bathroom looks awesome, btw!
I'm sure when we eventually sell we'll have to repaint it builder beige... Along with the master bathroom and the nursery...
Thanks... I love it... We're doing the final touches this weekend, so it's ready for the party next weekend.
Post a Comment