So, for the cocktail party/drink fest, I had 1 1/2 bottles, bought 2 more, 2 other people brought 3 more bottles between the 2 of them. We had 6 1/2 total for the evening, along with an assortment of other wines. After about 3 hours, approx 4 people give or take a glass or two finished off the 6 1/2 bottles and more would have gone if we had it.
Every year after the party, my hubby makes a list of what we ran out of or are almost out of. He put all the alcohol on the list, and added Evolution to the bottom with a note "(Buy by the case next year)"
2 comments:
I love to drink wine since young and I really mean young.
my grandpa was a bartender. I stayed with him when I was 4-5 years old for 1 year...
yes I was naughty, or maybe he was too. He allows me to take a tiny sip his collections every now and then.
too bad, my husband is allegic to any type of alcohol, so we couldn't enjoy it together like you and your hubby.
I don't have much of a collection, I have a small variety for company, but mainly I stick to a few favorites. I sample... mmmmmmm... but I typically go back to the same wines.
It's too bad he is allergic to it. :( I tend to drink wine with the girls though more so than with my hubby.
Post a Comment