Just Two Things
Two Names You Go By:
1. Barbara
2. Zaya
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Navy Pantsuit
2. White Blouse
Two Things You Would Want (or have) In A
Relationship:
1. trust
2. respect
Two Things You Like To Do:
1. read
2. paint
Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment:
1. Console Table for my Foyer
2. Upstairs Bathroom Remodel
Two Things you Did Last Night:
1. Watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2. Burned CD's
Two Things You Ate Today:
1. Egg McMuffin
2. Mandarin Oranges
Two People you last spoke to:
1. my supervisor
2. Paul
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. going to work
2. attended a webinar about building our web presence for work
Two Longest Car Rides:
1. from Monterey, CA to Laurel Springs, NJ
2. from Tulsa, OK to Charleston, SC
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Hot Cocoa with Bailey's
Two Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1. Technology Consultant in ND
2. Computer Programmer in IL
Two Movies I Would Watch Over And Over:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. The Breakfast Club
Two Places I Have Lived:
1. Subic Bay, Philippines
2. Hafnarfjodur, Iceland
Two of My Favorite Foods:
1. apples
2. Garlic Lime Chicken
Two Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Iceland
1 comment:
Cool! I liked reading your 'two things'. Hey, check your email in a little bit, I'm sending you something. ;)
Post a Comment