Possible Improvements to Blogger

I can't seem to find a place to post requested enhancements to Blogger. There are two features I'd love to have and can't seem to find.

The first is a way to schedule posts. There is already a way to edit the date and time a posts shows up as... It would be nice if perhaps with a checkbox you can choose not to have your post show on the blog until that time.

The workaround for this issue is to post via e-mail and delay the send time on the e-mail. However, I can't seem to find a way to add labels when posting via e-mail. So the ease of posting via e-mail is negated by having to go in and edit them later to add labels anyway.

So, two features I'd love to have and will see if I can find any other workarounds in the meantime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did like delayed posts through TypePad. You're right, it would be nice to have that ability with Blogger.

Barbara said...

I'd love to schedule out posts so I can put them all together on the weekends. Since I don't have tons of time during the week. I think I'll go with the e-mail option and then just come back and add tags for the previous weeks posts the next weekend.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Wordpress has that option. I'm with Wordpress now but don't use that function so I haven't noticed it if it is there. It's free. The only thing I can't stand about WP is that is parses any javascript so I can't upload any scripts through my blog.