I've been assimilated...

At the urging of my cousin, I created a MySpace profile for her to leave me rants and musings. While doing so I added the high schools I attended (4), and found an old friend. Which of course made me realize if anyone ever wanted to find me, they couldn't. I took my husband's name, and while I was the only Barbara Martyny, as Barbara Olson I am now only one of thousand's. So while I am an active contributor on many websites that are hit by google, if perchance someone happened to know my married name, they'd never find me anyway! I've been assimilated...

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It's not really something I would recommend. I'm only on it to talk with my cousins... It seems like it's a younger crowd... I do have a my space thingy... it's Vatnadis... Add me if you want to check it out...

Ours was about 25 maybe... It was a school within a school though. Hard to explain. They have their own facilities now, but when it started it was in a wing of a larger high school.

Barbara said...

You forgot his birthday??? for shame... :P

How did you manage to pull it off?

Why aren't you looking forward to it? Other than the fact that you should be taking a vacation somewhere warmer not colder... You have to work on your timing. ;)

BTW, I really like my verification word for this post... zozunny... how cute is that.