Yikes... Tomorrow was about 10 days ago! After a few BSODs (Blue Screen of Death) and hardware I/O errors when attempting a fresh reinstall, we decided it was time to get a new laptop for me. Woohoo!!! I've spent every spare minute I've had in the last week installing and setting up my new laptop and basically just geeking out!
When not geeking out this weekend I've been cheering on the UND Fighting Sioux! I had to work Saturday, so Paul went with his brother, Joel, to the women's afternoon game. He and I went together Friday and Saturday night to the men's games and Sunday to the women's. Nothing like watching a little hockey to get your blood pumping. My favorite player, Number 7, T.J. Oshie got our only goal on Saturday night, but the Huskies won 2-1 in overtime :( The sad thing is, it seems like there are usually more people at the women's games cheering on the opponents then our own team. It also seems like the other teams tower over our girls. Our girls give it their all, and the games are fun to watch!
1 comment:
Can't have you crashing!
Definitely a fan! After waiting on a list for tickets for three years and not getting any closer to season tickets (it felt like it, at least) We coughed up 3k for Club Lounge seats so we could go to the games. It's worth it though. Makes the winter pass faster too! So that's an added bonus.
Post a Comment