I love purses but only ones I can afford. LOL $50, $60, maybe even $75. Any higher than that and I'd have to give up buying Playstation games!Sorry... where has the time gone???
You are alive??? :P Send me an e-mail so I know which one you are using, I have sent two with no response, so I figured you switched again... or got really, really busy...
Oh and I can't afford them either, my niece scours ebay...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love purses but only ones I can afford. LOL $50, $60, maybe even $75. Any higher than that and I'd have to give up buying Playstation games!
Sorry... where has the time gone???
You are alive??? :P Send me an e-mail so I know which one you are using, I have sent two with no response, so I figured you switched again... or got really, really busy...
Oh and I can't afford them either, my niece scours ebay...
Post a Comment