Four jobs I've had:
1. Technology Consultant
2. Programmer
3. Network Admin
4. Retail at B. Dalton
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Breakfast At Tiffany's
2. You've Got Mail
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Legends of the Fall
Four places I have lived:
1. Subic Bay, Philippines
2. Brunswick, Maine
3. San Diego, California
4. Charleston, South Carolina
Four TV shows I love:
1. Charmed
2. Friends
3. Jeopardy
4. Stargate
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Iceland
2. Norway
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Prospect Harbor Point Light, Maine
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Garlic Lime Chicken
2. Sesame Chicken
3. Vegetarian Burrito
4. Apple Cobbler
Four sites I visit daily:
1. google.com
2. flylady.net
3. bhg.com
4. wired.com
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Iceland
2. Florida
3. Maine
4. California
Four people I am tagging:
1. Teresa
2. Gudny
3. Erna
4. Amber
3 comments:
Yeah I watch both. I loved the movie and so did Paul so we started watching the series... One of the few that gets recorded religiously...
I assume you mean Richard Dean Anderson... I hated him in MacGyver... but love him in SG-1... goofy I know...
I just realized I forgot to replace your late movie....
I'll have to edit that...
Actually I have no clue who Hairy Dean Anderson is ... ;)
Post a Comment