My sister was telling me about how her iBook has hot corners. Immediately I was jealous. I wanted them too. *laugh* I'm a geek and love little utilities to make my life easier. Well, I couldn't find anything to mimic these hot corners on the PC (doesn't mean they aren't out there). Yet, I still coveted them. So I wrote my own.
Disclaimer: I don't know how hot corners on an iBook really work so my vision may not even be close. I guess I don't really care.
I was concerned about opening apps I didn't really want to launch, so my hot corners require the ctrl key to be depressed to activate. Also, I made the tolerance adjustable up to 25 pixels. When the utility is minimized it sits in the systray, so it's not an app on the taskbar.
If you want to try it out, be my guest.
Download it here
2 comments:
Like I have control over my word verifications :P
Ok... hot corners on the iBook... You can set it up so if you move your mouse to one of the corners of your screen it will launch different apps for you. So you move your mouse to the upper left and it launches app a, upper right and it launches app b... etc...
*laugh* Oh I was sooo joking... but then you know that ;)
It is just for iBooks, which is why I wrote my own version for the PC.
Post a Comment