Apparently turning 30 killed me since I ceased to post after that. Actually I had continued posting, tried livejournal for a bit, since a friend of mine is on there... However, there is just too much drama... so then I started posting just on my personal site. And it wasn't until I got a few comments in my mail today that I realized that I still had this. Terrible I know! I'm thinking I'll stop the random psychobabble on my site and just link in here. Since I obviously can't do both. It's like walking and chewing gum, or patting your head and rubbing your tummy, or feeding clowns and running from hyenas, it just can't be done... unless of course you are very adept.
I also moved within the last year, although rather than moving about 1000 miles or more away, it was only about 2. So, I'm still in Grand Forks, ND. Now winter has finally descended upon us and everything is coated with either: a) snow b) dirty snow c) ice d) dirty ice e) dirt
My favorite of those is actually the dirt, the least likely item to cause me to slip and end up on my behind! The best part about this winter though is season tickets to the UND Fighting Sioux! Enough rambling for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment