YouTube is fun. I watch Conan and Cedric the Entertainer skits. When does hockey season start up again?
2 more months, October 13th... :) It'll be interesting to see how they fill out the 1st offensive line... Where are you blogging lately? Or are you?
Yep, I'm back to blogging again, although probably not very consistently. Surprise, surprise. lol I decided to go with Wordpress and host it at my own site: http://scarletheels.com/blog/
I really should do that, but I'd like to have a more focused blog... with planned posts and such... but I can't decide on a focus... :)
Hiiiiiii! Just checking in on you and wishing you a happy day, sweetie. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YouTube is fun. I watch Conan and Cedric the Entertainer skits. When does hockey season start up again?
2 more months, October 13th... :) It'll be interesting to see how they fill out the 1st offensive line... Where are you blogging lately? Or are you?
Yep, I'm back to blogging again, although probably not very consistently. Surprise, surprise. lol I decided to go with Wordpress and host it at my own site: http://scarletheels.com/blog/
I really should do that, but I'd like to have a more focused blog... with planned posts and such... but I can't decide on a focus... :)
Hiiiiiii! Just checking in on you and wishing you a happy day, sweetie. :)
Post a Comment