The Good Ol' Hockey Game

Well, hockey season has started. Considering how nasty winter can be around here, there has to be something wrong with me! I've been looking forward to it all summer so we can go to the hockey games!

The women won 5-3 on Saturday in their exhibition game against Manitoba. After watching them all last season it was great to see them start the season off with a win! There is a guy that played air guitar at a lot of the girls games last year, I didn't notice him in the stands this year. Funny the things you notice. It was a great fan turn-out. Nothing like the guys get, but a lot better than last year! I hope they get more support this season.

The men won 5-2 on Sunday in their exhibition game against Manitoba. My favorite is still Oshie, it'll be fun to watch him and Toews this season. I just love the excitement and camraderie of a hockey game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember from last year that you're a BIG hockey fan. I used to watch pro with my dad when I was younger but I stopped after a while. At least you have something to look forward to once winter rolls around!!

Barbara said...

Watching the Wild/Avalanche game right now... ;)

Hockey makes the winters go faster too... well seems like it at least...