
After writing the previous post I was curious as to what Amazon's recommendations would say about me. I copied the above from their site. I find their recommendations give a lot more weight to what has been purchased recently as opposed to overall purchases. However, for the most part things didn't surprise me.
Country - I'm assuming for the Shania Twain and Coyote Ugly CD in my wish list and the CD's I bought for Paul
Dance Pop had me wondering until I saw that's where they categorize Depeche Mode
Romance really had me confused until I looked through it and saw My Fair Lady and a few suspense/thriller type book recommendations...
I use my wishlist to store things that either I want to read or just catch my eye. I also use it to hold CD's that I need to buy to replace my tapes, before I'm willing to part with the tape.
Anyway, here's my wishlist if anyone wants a peek...
3 comments:
Ooooh, I love peeking at wish lists. I wish it was a standard feature on all blogs.
1. I almost bought a Wacom tablet at Best Buy the other day but I'm waiting until I do all of the research to make sure I get the right one for me.
2. Contact, one of my favorites. I ordered the book through a used book store (actually through Amazon) and never received it (did get refunded after three months, three letters, and Amazon intervention). Ever read Sagan's book? I hear it's a MUST.
3. I have The Elegant Universe. Want it? It's paperback and in excellent condition. I respect books so I take very good care of them. No notes, highlighting, no dog eared pages.
4. The Zen of CSS Design. Now I want that. lol
You know what you'd like? 13th Gen. It's enlightening and hilarious, a must have for any Gen-Xer.
I thought the sneak peek would fit in with the other post...
1. Yeah, I looked at them quite a bit. I figure it'd be easier to draw with one...
2. I haven't read the book, but I'd like to. I picked it up at the used bookstore here in town.
3. Seriously? I'd love it. You don't want it?
4. Yeah, there are a few newer books I need to get added to the web development list but I just haven't taken the time. Mainly since I don't have time to really pursue that as a business here.
I added 13th gen to my list, sounds interesting. I'd probably like it, I have several similar type books
Yep, I'll send it to you (TEG)! I think I have your snail mail address. If not, though, would you please email it to me?
Post a Comment