Corporate Tax Deadline

Thankfully today is the IRS corporate tax deadline, and while we have individual tax returns to contend with at the office, the worst of the season is officially over. The stress and pressure of tax season doesn't affect me much, however it affects everyone else at work, my supervisor included. You can definitely feel the relief this afternoon as many people took off early and headed out to celebrate. So hopefully you'll get to see a bit more of me in the weeks to come...

3 comments:

Barbara said...

*laugh* do you get a headache and cold sweats when I'm gone? :P

Barbara said...

oh my I didn't know I had that kind of effect on you ;) :P

Barbara said...

Yeah I can tell... ;) I'm still alive and fine... I should try to post more... I don't realize how much time is going by until I look at the date on my last post... I have been tied up with the adoption process as well lately... A lot of it I didn't really want to post in public...

And I promise... once everything to report RE: the adoption process is confirmed, I shall be posting there